For a ghost writer who is used to slipping into other people's shoes in order to tell their stories, it is a little disorientating to contemplate standing on my own two feet. Add to this my earlier Fleet Street career where it was drummed into me that journalists never ever become the story and you will probably understand that it all feels a bit strange to write my own views.
However, in my various discussions with people who have contacted me via this site, I have learned that there is a great deal of mystery about ghosts, what we do and how. Therefore, I will endeavour to overcome my natural reticence and write occasional blogs describing more about what I do. So, when I say these views are my own, I really mean it.
Thanks for reading.
- How Much Does Ghostwriting Cost?
- Interview technique – tips for a successful collaboration
- Should I Self-Publish My Novel?
- How To Use Facebook Advertising To Sell A Book
- Should You Use Slang In A Novel?
- How To Overcome Writer's Block
- How To Become A Ghost Writer
- How To Market & Sell Your Book
- How To Come Up With A Title For Your Novel
- 5 Things You Should Know When Working With A Ghostwriter
- Lazy words and stuff
- How To Start Your Novel
- Finally 'Cool'